tracker: http://www.easytree.org (free registration required) (What happened to bargainville.org?)
NOTE: Due to issues with easytree not accepting new registrations, I've decided to also track this on etree.org. Here's the links:
Direct link: http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=10282
October 30th, 1998
The Iron Horse
Format: SHN (via mkwACT 0.97 beta)
Size: 647 MB (SHN)
Source: MDM:CMC64>MV-100>1402>DA38 Mixdown:DA38>1202vlz>DAP1
Transfer: Sony TCD-D8 -> DIO 2448 -> Cool Edit Pro 2.0 -> CDWav -> SHN
Transfer: Daniel Godwin
Show Review: http://www.fruvous.com/98rev/981030.html
01. B.J. Don't Cry (CD played over PA)
02. welcome to the story of BJ and Rachel...
03. Get in the Car
04. the great american novel...
05. Pisco Bandito
06. what a trip it has already been...
07. If Only You Knew
08. so our friend...
09. Follow the Road
10. time for the travel theme...
11. Lazlo's Career
12. What a trip it has been...
13. Sad Today
14. sad, depressed, in a funk...
15. Psycho Killer
16. can I get an amen...
17. I Will Hold On
18. so you want to know what happened to BJ next...
19. Homeward Bound
20. time for the theme again...
22. brief a cappella rendition of the Travel Theme...
23. You Will Go to the Moon
24. you know, when BJ got there...
26. as BJ stood there...
27. B.J. Don't Cry
29. Michigan Militia
30. Jockey Full of Bourbon
31. Present Tense Tureen
32. Johnny Saucep'n
33. what happened to BJ?
34. Fell in Love
35. King of Spain
36. Darlington Darling
37. thanks and lou intro
38. Dancing Queen Medley
39. thanks again
40. Lee *
41. The Drinking Song
42. KOS remix (CD played on PA)
* with Chris O'Malley on Piano
Edits: Normalization applied in cool edit. Couple second dropout of right channel during KOS beginning fixed by duplicating left.
Notes: The Story of B.J. & Rachel. Eventually a slightly better mixdown may be released. Questions, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org