Are there any bands that you see many times in a year? Who are they?
I have a bunch but the ones I see the most are:
- Red Molly - I see them almost every local (within 90 minutes) show.
- The Kennedys - Same thing as Red Molly but they don't play as often since they moved up to Northampton
- Kelly Flint - She's in a different situation as she hosts a show ever two weeks and I go to about half of them.
- Richard Thompson - I see him every tour but because his shows are pricier I don't see every performance. He is my absolute favorite
- Pat Wictor - Another local guy that plays a lot and I see a lot.
- Christine Lavin - I never miss her and she's local but doesn't play that often.
What I don't have is someone like Fruvous that I'd routinely travel to see. I bet I'm forgetting people that I shouldn't.