Fruvous Dot Com
FHDC FAQ

Welcome, guest!
Create an account for a personalized experience,
or log on if you have one.

Two Früvous tracks needed

Discussion: Two Früvous tracks needed
Jason · 9 years, 11 months ago
This presuming someone else is checking out this forum.....I am looking for digital copies of two tracks.  The first is "Minnie the Moocher", from the Philadelphia Folk Festival 40th Anniversary Box Set. (Früvous from the Philly Folk Festival's 40th!)  The other is "Laika (Live from Halifax)" from the Wood cassette sampler.  Looking for mp3 or m4a format.  Thanks.
Kaijuman Back · 9 years, 9 months ago
Hi,I just recently downloaded a live version of Minnie the Moocher, but I'm not sure if it's the one from Phili. They said it was the last show of thier tour at the end tho if that helps. I don't have the live version of Laika tho.  If you're still looking let me know.Cheers!
Jeshala · 9 years, 6 months ago
Darn.  Came to post the Halifax mp3 'cause I totally have it.  If that one doesn't work, though, say so!
Jason · 9 years ago
Thank you, Dave "Buh".  It does work  (But sorry for taking so long to find that you had posted this.)  And thanks, Jeshala, for being a backup. Kaijuman:  I am still looking for the Philly version of "Minnie...".   The version I have starts out with a visit from Grandpa Früvous (aka Mike).  He talks about the old days with Yoko Ono and Kenny Arnoff, before getting into the song.  I don't know the background of this version, but I don't know what the Folk Festival version sounds like either.  (If anyone else has an idea, feel free to chime in.) Thanks, everyone!

You must first create an account to post.

©1999-2024 · Acceptable Use
Website for Creative Commons Music?